Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"Here we gooooooooo!"

Can anyone name that Disney classic? In my 30(ish) years of life, I've been captivated by many Disney films (who hasn't?) and have had the pleasure of visiting Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, three times (soon to be four!). I would never claim expert-status on planning a WDW vacation, however, when I latch onto an idea, I research it with the same dedication that Aladdin has in his neverending quest for bread! This...skill, of mine, has its pros (the main one for our family of six being maximum fun for minimum coin) and its cons (computer-screen-induced delirium).

Come along on this magic carpet ride and you'll read posts about money-saving tips (before and during a trip to The World), DIY projects, park touring strategies, downloads, and everything in between! This Mouse Ears Mama can't wait to show you The World!

No comments:

Post a Comment