Sunday, February 22, 2015

Free Movies With Disney Movie Rewards

Did you know that you can put that stack of
Disney DVDs or Blu-Rays to work for you? Until recently, I ignored the Disney Movie Rewards flyers that are clipped inside of each movie case. I wrongly assumed that the only rewards I'd be getting would be cheap toys, stickers, or the like. I have no need of these items in my life (do any of us, really?) so I skipped entering the often-long codes online. When I joined the Disney Movie Club and had nearly 20 movies arrive on my doorstep, the rewards flyers were staring me in the face. I collected all of my flyers and created a DMR account. After poking around on their site for a bit- I discovered a few more ways to earn Rewards points and even enter exclusive sweepstakes for Disney World and Disneyland vacations.

In order to earn Rewards points, you have to enter your Magic Codes from one of three purchase types:
Most movies are worth 100-150 points, but there are often bonus points available for certain titles. The DMR Facebook page also has a bi-monthly Disney quiz game that you can play to earn extra points. Explore the, "My Account," area and earn more points by answering survey questions. 
Once I've accumulated a few hundred points, I check out the Rewards area and head straight to the DVD & Blu-Ray section. You can exchange a minimum of 550 points for a DVD and that includes free shipping and handling! Currently, you can exchange as many as 2500 Rewards points for a Monsters University Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack. The best part about exchanging your points for a DVD or Blu-Ray is that these movies also come with a Rewards code that you can then enter to add back into your Rewards points bank! 

If you're looking for a more vacation-centric way to spend your Rewards points, you can exchange 1100 points for a $10 Disney Gift Card! 

Has anyone out there saved up several thousand points? What Rewards are you saving for?

No comments:

Post a Comment